Empowering care providers to achieve better health outcomes.
The motive of nursing profession is to protect, promote, and improve health for all ages.
More and more patients need professional medical services and home nursing when they return home after surgery or serious illness. Patients who need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment or help with the essential activities of daily living. Keeping patients at home is an important goal of a home health care nurse. We know patients recover much better, and faster, at home as the risk of infection decreases and chances of readmission to the hospital are also minimized.
- Basic Nursing Care
- Advanced Nursing Care
- Palliative & Hospice Nursing Care
Home Care Assistant
Home care assistants take care of the daily activities of patients in need. They provide supportive care. However, they are not allowed to carry out any medical procedures.
- Personal care assistance (like Bathing, grooming, using the toilet, and dressing)
- Helping someone stand, walk, bathe, and get dressed.
- Companionship: care with compassion, excellence and reliability.
HOME-BASED PHYSIOTHERAPY helps to maintain or gain maximum functional capabilities. Physiotherapy is for those with special needs like the elderly or those with chronic illness or recovering from surgery. Therapy involves initial assessments and protocols to address acute conditions as well as more chronic ones.
- Exercises – conditioning and strengthening exercises
- Pain Relief (Ultrasound, TENS, and Electrical Stimulation if required)
- Manual Therapy
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Deep Breathing Exercises
Medical Travel Assistant
Assists patients from Home to Doctor’s appointments, diagnostic tests, clinic visits, medicines, or surgical store visits or on more complex travel journeys. MTA removes this barrier and allows customers to maintain independence. All service providers are qualified and have a range of knowledge and experience including families with young children, families with elderly parents, people with a disability or Mental health issues, Old age homes/Hostile environments, or simply people who just need assistance and reassurance in the home or whilst traveling. Specially for;
- Elderly dependents/disabled
- Patients recovering from illness or surgery
- Children (over 12 years) needing assistance
- Other works like Insurance /Reimbursement purpose/Government /Legal visits/Patient billing/discharge formalities